Sunday, June 11, 2006

:: SATURDAY::

wow..yesterday i slept at 2++am..chionging assignments n Maple..hahax..was talking to tis guy from maple..he seems to have guessed most of my details so accurately..surprisingly, we were from de same sch n visits fc4 most often..hahax..but as we chatted on, he got a little bit pervertic..i ignored him n went offline..muahahhaa.. =p

today woke up at 7am..OMG.. i'm seriously late la..yesterday i forgotten to tell mom tt i wanna wake up super early..so when she woke me up, i'm late..hahax..but i still relax relax la..took MRT all the way to kovan mrt..wanted to ask davyd where to stop but i guess he haven wake up yet ba..in de end..i juz try my luck lo..hahax..( i lost most of my contacts when i was transfering from de old sim to tis one.cuz de old one not enuf space.. =`[ ) i managed to call Shirin to show me de direction..hahax..luckily for me.. ^^

we were helping out on this event called the dota compy event..it's basically a dota competition la..the whole event thingi going on was damn boring la..stupid de..it's juz like u r watching ppl playing n all sorts of stuff..den the air-con was damn cold too..was freezing there..thank God there's gentleman there..They offered their jackets for us, ladies..hahax.. ( ESP THANKS TO TT GUY HU WEARS DE BEANIE HAT, I DUNNO UR NAME LA..BUT U R COOL MAN..HAHAX..I LOVE UR JACKET AS WELL..CAN I KEEP IT?? HEHEX.. =P the gurls there are cool ..hahax..we were slacking through out the whole thingi la..we chatted from everything to anything..hahax..fun chatting wif them..i tot tt i come tis time, i'll b damn bored la..hahax..even tough our job ( receptionist ) was easy, but it's boring la..hahax..wish Shirin could send me those photos..hahax..

i saw my senior there too..my two seniors from ex-school de..guess they dun recongnised me ba..hahax..was so tired tt day, juz dunno y.. in de end, we couldn't stand it, we asked one of the seniors whether can we go home..n greatly, YES!!..hahax..tt's y i m here blogging now..hahax..

hmm..tml i'm having a super long day again..hahax..like the whole week was rushing here n there for stuff..hahax..but i glad tt tis time is i going out wif my close frenz..going to have great time with them..hahax..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home